Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016 – IAF Recruitment
Indian Air Force Recruitment – Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) Vacancy Details
Indian Air Force – IAF invites applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 01/2017 Courses. Apply Online before 29th December 2016.
Job Description :
- Post Name : Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 01/2017
- Number of Vacancies : Not Specified
- Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/- Per Month
Branch & Course Details of IAF:
- Flying (203/18F/SSC/M &W )
- Ground Duty (Technical) 202/18T/PC/ M 202/18T/ SSC/M &W
- Ground Duty (Nontechnical) 202/18G/ PC/M 202/18G/ SSC/M &W
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Flying Branch : Graduates with 60% marks or equivalent and have passed Maths & Physics at 10+2 level or BE / B Tech degree (Four year course) or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- For Ground Duty (Technical) : 10+2 Passed with 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematicslevel and 4 year degree graduation/integrated post- graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognised University or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual studies with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent in the relevant disciplines.
- For Ground Duty (Non-Technical) : Graduate Degree from a recognised university with 60% marks OR B.Com from a recognised university with 60% marks or equivalent OR MBA/ MCA/ MA / M.Sc degree in English / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Statistics / International relations / International studies / Defence studies / Psychology / Computer Science / IT /Management / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relation with 50% marks in aggregate all paper put together in Post Graduation (Minimum two year programme) and 60% marks in graduation (both recognised by UGC / Competent Accreditation Authority).
Age Limit :
- For Flying Branch : 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2018 i.e. Born between 02 Jan 1994 to 01 Jan 1998.
- For Ground Duty Branch : 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2018 i.e. Born between 02 Jan 1992 to 01 Jan 1998.
Job Location : All over India
How To Apply : Eligible and interested Candidates are require to apply Online through the IAF website www.careerairforce.nic.in before 29 December 2016.
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 29-12-2016
Important Links :
- Download Full Advertisement : http://careerairforce.nic.in/tview3.asp?link_temp_id=422&lid=186
- Apply Online Here : http://www.careerairforce.nic.in/auth/candidate/index.asp