Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment – Navik (General Duty) Vacancy Details
Indian Coast Guard invites application from male Indian for the post of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry- 02/2017 Batch. Apply Online before 22th March 2017.
Job Description :
- Post Name : Navik (General Duty)
- Number of Vacancies : Not Specified
- Salary : Rs. 21,700/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
- Age Limit : Maximum 18 to 22 years (Born between 01 Aug 1995 to 31 Jul 1999)
Job Location : All over India
Mode of Selection : Selection of the candidates will be based on performance in Written Test and Physical Efficiency Tests, followed by Medical Examination.
How To Apply : Eligible and interested Candidates are require to apply Online through the official website at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in before 22th March 2017.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 10-03-2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 22-03-2017
Important Links :
- See Full Advertisement : http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/PDF/Advertisement/NAVIKGD_217.pdf
- Apply Online Here : http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/Default.aspx